We have an awesome team, and we’d love for a self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges and can perform well under deadlines to join it. We are looking for someone who loves to learn – who stays up to date with web development and design trends, is capable of finding creative solutions to client needs, and strives to develop efficient code.
We are a marketing and design company with a wide variety of clients spanning an array of industries. We’re looking for someone who’ll bring the same level of enthusiasm and forward-thinking to the design of a website no matter who it is for – a widget manufacturer, a high-profile real estate agency, or a local non-profit. Every day is different!
We are a hardworking company but have a laid back and enjoyable work environment with great benefits and generous PTO, good camaraderie, and everyone at the office looks forward to our Friday lunches.
Do you like dogs? This may be the perfect workplace for you.
Please include a link to your online portfolio, or, in your cover letter, please include links to recent projects and describe your role in each.
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Worked with large web applications, especially e-commerce systems such as WooCommerce and payment gateways such as Authorize.net
- Moderate experience with HTML/CSS and current standards
- Building responsive sites for mobile devices
- Experience with some sort of PHP framework such as CakePHP
- Mobile application development
- IT support including email setup and troubleshooting
- Basic server administration (DNS, migration of sites)
- Version control (Git, SVN)
- Hooks and filters in WordPress
- Adobe Photoshop
- WordPress plugin development
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after only 90 days
- 401K retirement plan
- Snacks, variety of coffee & tea, monthly company lunches
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.