OTT Ad Placement
OTT refers to the delivery of film and TV content streamed directly over the internet to a connected device, bypassing the need for viewers to subscribe to a traditional cable or satellite package. Traditionally hard to reach millenials are the most active adopters of OTT technology, however it is gaining popularity across all viewers, especially younger demographics. All consumers are becoming increasingly accepting of advertisements in OTT content, especially if the content is free. OTT advertisements have a 90%+ completion rate. OTT connected devices include but are not limited too: Amazon fireTV, ROKU, AppleTV & XBOX. Examples of Apps for channels and networks are CBS, Lifetime, A&E and tubitv.
P1WS will place your media on your behalf based on a CPM (cost per thousand) basis. Below are available specifications.
- Geography: DMA, State, Zip Code
- Behavioral/Demographic at a household level (premium)
- IP Targeting
- Impressions Delivered
- Completion Rate
- Quartile Completion Rate
- Unique Device Reach
- Length – :15 – :30
- File Format – MOV or MP4
- File Quality – 1080p (1920×1080)
- Bitrate – Minimum of 1200-15– kbps; 1.6-3.2 mbps preferred
- File Size – 15-50 mb, preferably compressed at 1.5 mbps
- File Tags – VAST only; VPAID and MRAID tags are not supported