Page One Web Solutions is looking for a full-time, experienced account manager to join their growing web marketing firm in Portland, Maine.
We are looking for someone with account/project management experience, preferably in the field of internet development and/or marketing. Our clients range in size and industry from neighborhood hardware stores to mid-sized widget manufacturers to huge luxury real estate firms. We need someone who has comfort with interacting and negotiating with representatives at all of levels of both blue and white collar industries. Every day is different, and our clients are interesting people!
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively as a member of a team, as collaboration is a critical aspect of this position and to our success. We have an enjoyable work environment with great benefits and holidays, good camaraderie, and everyone on the team looks forward to our Friday lunches.
- Established experience managing multiple accounts of varying sizes and needs
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Exceptional organization, record-keeping and communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to earn and keep clients’ respect and confidence through developing and maintaining active and productive working relationships
- Experience managing project time budgets and resource scheduling
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp or Teamwork
- Curiosity about new technology, industry trends, and professional development and willingness to learn and share with others
- Work well with team, management and clients
- Familiarity with internet marketing (SEO, paid search, social media marketing, etc.)
- Familiarity of how to use platforms like WordPress, Magento, Woocommerce, and Hubspot
- Familiarity with the common life cycle of website development
- CAPM or other PMI certification
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after only 90 days
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Snacks, variety of coffee & tea, monthly company lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- In addition to annual salary there is the opportunity for commissions on upsells on existing accounts