Our growing web marketing firm in downtown Portland is looking for a new team member! Page One Web Solutions needs a full-time, Internet Marketer to join our growing team in Portland, Maine.
We look forward to receiving your resume if you are a self-starter, have a zest for learning, and enjoy working on a team.
We have a laid back and fun work environment with great benefits and holidays, good camaraderie, and everyone at the office looks forward to our Friday lunches.
Summary of Position
The Digital Marketer will work directly with the Marketing Director, PPC Specialists, and SEO Specialists to aid in a variety of marketing initiatives on behalf of Page One Web Solutions and/or our clients. This includes but is not limited to content writing, social media marketing strategy/execution, email marketing strategy/execution, brand reputation management strategy/execution, Local SEO, etc.
- Familiarity and enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Ability to craft clear, effective, marketing content for our clients’ websites (social media posts, landing pages, blogs, emails, and press releases) as well as proofreading
- Review data/analytics in order to create and implement effective marketing strategies
- Ability to learn industry-specific software and project management software
- Work well with team, management and clients
- Can think analytically and problem solve
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey ideas/initiatives to a wide range of audiences
- Manage own time, accountable to client time, meets deadlines
- Adaptable to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.
- Understanding and experience working with the WordPress CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Products, specifically Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after only 90 days
- 401K retirement plan
- Snacks, variety of coffee & tea, monthly company lunches
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Latest posts by Jenika (see all)
- Selecting the Right Keywords for Your Business, SEO Tips from Bubba - April 24, 2015
- P1WS Celebrates Haiku Poetry Day - April 17, 2015
- Our Favorite Internet Web Browsers and Extensions - April 15, 2015